A restaurant is a place where we eat and have good times with our family and friends!! And, so it must be made sure that there isn’t any negative energy around the area of the restaurant. Vastu has its rules led down for every type of physical structure that helps in keeping any kind of negative energy away from the ambience. It is very important to take care of the fact that the building whatever` it may be, should be built following all the principles of Vastu. While building a Restaurant it becomes even more important to follow the principles of Vastu as it helps in keeping the owner at bay from going through any loss.
You may face obstacles or invite troubles, if you do not plan your restaurant according to Vastu Shastra. Everyone seeks to have a well maintained and attractive restaurant to enjoy the meal of the day. But not every restaurant is able to attract visitors to its premise due to the Vastu defect. A restaurant constructed on the basis of principles of Vastu not only prospers in attracting customers but can earn goodwill as well.
Commercial projects like restaurants should always be constructed according to the Vastu guidelines so that owner doesn’t have to incur losses. Following are the Vastu guidelines for the construction of a restaurant.
Vastu Tips for Restaurant Designs
- Keep the location of restaurant well recognized because Vastu defected locations can affect the flourishing business of restaurant.
- The restaurant should have a pleasing and welcoming entrance. Hence, the entrance should be in the East or North to keep away all negativities.
- Reception in restaurant should be better placed in Northern side.
- Kitchen in the restaurant should always be held in South-east and avoid other location or direction for kitchen.
- Storage room to store raw material, grains etc. must be ideally placed in South-west.
- Cold storage or refrigerator should be positioned in the West direction.
- All the seating arrangement should also be done harmoniously with the vastu norms. The customers dining in the restaurant should be facing East or West direction.
- Tables should be preferably square or rectangular in shape with soft rounded corners.
- The premises should be adorned with beautiful plants, shrubs, fountains, and small trees to give a pleasing look to the surrounding.
- Keep the North-east of restaurant clean and tidy and also incorporate water source such water fountain here.
- Toilets should be located in North-west or West of restaurant.